CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis study has evaluated the current Special Forces Assessment and Selection program by analyzing the functions of recruiting, assessing, and selecting soldiers for Special Forces Qualification training. Critical attributes and psychological screening tools that are used during assessment and selection were reviewed for validity. In addition, a review of the program design was necessary to determine whether or t Special Forces are selecting promising candidates for service in the future. Several observations were identified during the course of this research. For example, the critical attributes utilized for assessment are derived from the Army core values. Special Forces want soldiers who embody the Army value system and live the Army ethic. Also, a re-engineering of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection board and evaluation process is necessary to grow the quality needed for Force XXI.
- Author(s)Daniel G Burwell
- Date of Publication20/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight177 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.