Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis research examines the Special Forces recruiting methodologies for the twenty-first century. The analysis highlights the origins of the U.S. Army Special Forces from 1952 to the establishment of the Special Forces as a separate combat arms branch of the Army on 9 April 1987. An overview of the force development process conducted at echelons above the United States Army Recruiting Command was presented in order to appreciate the process of setting and adjusting the Special Forces recruiting mission. In greater detail, historical trends, as documented from secondary research, provides the framework of the analysis by examining what occurred in the past in order to preview the relevant effectiveness of recruiting methodologies in practice today. The analysis articulates the importance of mutually supporting relationships, established as early as 1990 and continue to prosper today, between numerous civilian and military agencies involved in the accession of the future Special Forces force structure. The complex realities of recruiting Special Forces, to include the market, internal and external influences that impact the ability to succeed in the conduct of the phemen, are addressed as well. Having researched the phemen of recruiting and presented the facts and findings that resulted from critical analysis, the recommendations and conclusions are based on secondary and primary research, study, analysis, and logical presentation of the data in order to serve as the vehicle for future research of the phemen.
- Author(s)Richard S Wheeler
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.