Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionTop knitwear designer Debbie Bliss presents a collection for new-borns that will be cherished and handed down for years to come, from blankets and sweaters to hats and bootees, all using soft, snuggly yarns.
- Author BiographyDebbie Bliss, former designer for Baby Gap, is the best-selling author more than a dozen books, including Simply Baby, Baby Knits for Beginners, The Baby Knits Book, Debbie Bliss Knitting Workbook, How to Knit, and Classic Knits for Kids.
- Author(s)Debbie Bliss
- PublisherTrafalgar Square
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNorth Pomfret
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafalgar Square
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width254 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.