All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the basic challenges which all special needs families must face, and also pays special attention to those resources, programs, and aids available to those families in the military, where the added stresses of military life often make thing seem overwhelming. It guides families through all the necessary procedures, and offers helpful tips for setbacks and unexpected challenges that may arise.
- Author BiographyJanelle Hill is the President and lead consultant of PBS Marketing/Federal Concierge LLC. Don Philpott has been writing, reporting, and broadcasting on international events, trouble spots, and major news stories for almost 40 years. He is the author or co-author of more than 90 books, including The Wounded Warrior Handbook (GI, 2008).
- Author(s)Don Philpott,Janelle B. Moore,Janelle Hill
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/09/2011
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMilitary Life
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Weight422 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.