CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $28.34
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.21
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.46
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.47
- AU $30.06Trending at AU $31.52
About this product
- DescriptionFind the perfect venue for a wedding, celebration, conference or meeting - whatever the occasion, size or budget. Tie the kt in a country mar or on an organic farm, celebrate a 21st birthday in a Scottish castle, a 50th on the SS Great Britain or host a gathering in world famous Edwardian gardens - these places will give invitations pride of place on any mantelpiece. The guide draws on Alastair Sawday's wealth of experience - over 15 years and 20 titles - it will make any event a day to remember.
- Author BiographyAlastair has built a team of talented editors who are as committed as he is to the search for authenticity and personality in places to stay. They are also 'driving' the world's first carbon 'neutral' publishing company; the search for a reduced ecological footprint is a serious one. The company has won The Queen's Award for Enterprise in the Sustainable Development category, an award from Business Commitment to the Environment and a Green Apple Award and moved to its own eco-offices in January 2006.
- Author(s)Kathie Burton
- PublisherAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleSpecial Places to Stay
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Out-of-print date31/01/2014
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight25 g
- Width130 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAlastair Sawday
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.