Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $90.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in an clear and informal style, this text explores the most accessible of the 20th century revolutions in physics. It allows readers to build up physical intuition for what is going on, before presenting concise mathematical descriptions. It contains many applications, ten appendices, and numerous illustrations, examples and problems.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS M. HELLIWELL is Burton Bettingen Professor of Physics, Emeritus, at Harvey Mudd College, USA. He received his B.A. from Pomona College, USA and his Ph.D. at Caltech, USA, where his thesis was on atomic physics and quantum mechanics. He has published more than 40 research papers, many with undergraduate coauthors, in quantum mechanics and general relativity. He has taught a wide variety of undergraduate courses, from beginning to advanced, in classical mechanics, special and general relativity, quantum mechanics, statistical mechanics, and electromagnetism. He has also served as Director of the Freshman Division, Chair of the Physics Department, Chair of the Faculty, and Dean of Faculty.
- Author(s)Thomas M. Helliwell
- PublisherUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/07/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSausalito
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight573 g
- Width170 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.