Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $41.38Trending at AU $44.12
- AU $57.84Trending at AU $86.99
- AU $27.58Trending at AU $32.51
- AU $34.05Trending at AU $42.47
- AU $41.41Trending at AU $42.28
- AU $27.30Trending at AU $29.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book defends two main ideas: there is a need and a market for better specialised dictionaries for learners; we need a sound theoretical framework for coping with kwn and unkwn challenges (for example the Internet) in the realm of pedagogical specialised lexicography. Both themes were Enrique Alcaraz's driving force during his life. Hence, his memory deserves this book that has been written by leading scholars in the field - they have compiled more than 70 dictionaries and published hundreds of books and articles on the topics here discussed - although only two of them knew him in person.
- Author BiographyPedro A. Fuertes-Olivera, University of Valladolid, Spain.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication17/03/2010
- Series TitleLexicographica. Series Maior
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 136
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Saur
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight559 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byPedro A. Fuertes-Olivera
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.