All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis indispensable reference offers a unique perspective on cut-flower production, bringing together all the information growers need to propagate and cultivate these sought-after plants.
- Author BiographyWidely regarded as one of the world's foremost horticulturists, Allan M. Armitage is a professor at the University of Georgia, Athens, where he teaches, conducts research on new garden plants, and runs the University of Georgia Horticulture Gardens. Allan travels as a lecturer and consultant and is the recipient of numerous awards, including the Medal of Honor from the Garden Club of America and the National Educator Award from the American Horticultural Society. He was honored with a Quill and Trowel award from the Garden Writers Association of America, and Greenhouse Grower magazine named him one of the ten most influential people or organizations a ever a in the floriculture industry for encouraging growers to expand their markets with new annuals, cut flowers, and perennials. Charming and lively as well as knowledgeable, Allan is in constant demand as a speaker and has lectured worldwide. Allan sees his work with plants as being therapeutic, exciting, and creative, and these beliefs fuel his remarkable and ambitious career.
- Author(s)Allan M. Armitage
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2008
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.