All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEfficient maintenance of a property requires a reliable assessment for defects or inadequacies and a systematic method for dealing with them. This book provides the information you'll need for both. Throughout the specification process, all manner of issues face the surveyor, property manager or building engineer, from describing common defects to addressing energy efficiency and carbon emissions. In addition to these tasks the book also deals with: Prioritising works The practicalities of specification Building control Helping you navigate bureaucracy as well as tackling the practical challenges safely and effectively, this is a crucial guide for building engineers, surveyors, contractors and property managers.
- Author BiographyPatrick Reddin is Executive Director of ABE Enterprises and is a director of Reddin & Company Limited, Chartered Building Surveyors and Corporate Building Engineers, London. He is a Past President of the ABE.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 7 black & white halftones, 32 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byPatrick Reddin
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.