All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe eyes have it in this colourful selection of outrageously whimsical eyeglass stylings from the fabulous 1950s and hip 1960s! Whether dotted with rhinestones, moulded into 'cat's-eyes', or built up into tiara-like proportions, eyeglass frames with specs appeal are among today's hottest and most collectible fashion accessories. The 450 colour photographs and vintage ads shown here offer a dazzling eyeful of the best these eras had to offer. From harlequins to earring glasses, French girl-watchers to the original rose-colored glasses , these eye-catchers capture '50s and '60s eyewear design in all its swooping, glittery glory. The jaunty, informative text includes identifying information, historical tes, and hints on how to adapt frames from the past for modern use. A current price guide completes this blast from the past , sure to be the apple of every collector's eye!
- Author BiographyCo-authors Leslie Pina (photography & design) and Donald-Brian Johnson (text) have joined forces on several books for Schiffer Publishing, including Popular Purses***.
- Author(s)Leslie Pia
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2001
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note450 colour & b/w photos
- Weight1350 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.