All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.33Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionSince the publication of Spectral Methods in Fluid Dynamics 1988, spectral methods have become firmly established as a mainstream tool for scientific and engineering computation. The authors of that book have incorporated into this new edition the many improvements in the algorithms and the theory of spectral methods that have been made since then. This latest book retains the tight integration between the theoretical and practical aspects of spectral methods, and the chapters are enhanced with material on the Galerkin with numerical integration version of spectral methods. The discussion of direct and iterative solution methods is also greatly expanded.
- Author BiographyThe authors are among the leading researchers in the field of computational fluid dynamics and have pioneered and promoted the Spectral Methods in Fluid Dynamics .
- Author(s)Alfio Quarteroni,Claudio Canuto,M. Yousuff Hussaini,Thomas A. Zang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/04/2006
- Series TitleScientific Computation
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note96 black & white illustrations, 10 colour illustrations, 19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1046 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2006. Corr. 4th printing 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.