All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionExamining recent mathematical developments in the study of Fredholm operators, spectral theory and block operator matrices, with a rigorous treatment of classical Riesz theory of polymially-compact operators, this volume covers both abstract and applied developments in the study of spectral theory. These topics are intimately related to the stability of underlying physical systems and play a crucial role in many branches of mathematics as well as numerous interdisciplinary applications. By studying classical Riesz theory of polymially compact operators in order to establish the existence results of the second kind operator equations, this volume will assist the reader working to describe the spectrum, multiplicities and localization of the eigenvalues of polymially-compact operators.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Aref Jeribi is a Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Sfax in Sfax, Tunisia.
- Author(s)Aref Jeribi
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/07/2015
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1081 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.