All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
About this product
- DescriptionExtensive numerical analysis fails to produce an appropriate analytic repulsive potential responsible for the observed A-state predissociation implying that current numerical tools, theoretical constructs, and kwledge of the low-lying electronic states in Bi2 are inadequate to describe the predissociation found in this study.
- Author(s)Michael W Dolezal
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight277 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.