All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging, controversial, educational, and irreverent, the award-winning Spectrum series reinforces both the importance and prevalence of fantastic art in today's culture. With exceptional images by extraordinary creators, this elegant full-color collection showcases an international cadre of creators working in every style and medium, both traditional and digital. The best artists from the United States, Europe, China, Australia, South America and beyond have gathered into the only annual devoted exclusively to works of fantasy, horror, science fiction, and the surreal, making Spectrum one of the year's highly most anticipated books. Featured in SPECTRUM 18 are 300 diverse visionaries, many of them world-rewned, including Michael Whelan, Sam Weber, Donato Giancola, Leo & Diane Dillon, Kinuko Craft, James Gurney, Peter de Seve. With art from books, graphic vels, video games, films, galleries, and advertising, Spectrum is both an electrifying art book for fans and an invaluable resource for clients looking for bright new talent. The entire field is discussed in an invaluable, found-where-else Year In Review. Contact information for each artist is included in a handy index. Often imitated, never equaled, SPECTRUM 18 continues the freshness and excellence that was established seventeen years ago.
- Author BiographyCathy Fenner and Arnie Fenner are recipients of the Locus Award and World Fantasy Award for SPECTRUM as Best Art Book. In addition to SPECTRUM, the Fenners have edited a number of books celebrating contemporary art, including MIDDLE-EARTH: Visions of a Modern Myth, THE BEST OF GAHAN WILSON and Frank Frazetta's ICON. They live in Overland Park, Kansas.
- PublisherUnderwood Books Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnderwood Books Inc
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight1742 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byArnie Fenner,Cathy Fenner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.