All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe best-selling Spectrum series continues with this twenty-first lavishly produced annual. Challenging, controversial, educational, and irreverent, the award-winning Spectrum series reinforces both the importance and prevalence of fantastic art in today's culture. With exceptional images by extraordinary creators, this elegant full-color collection showcases an international cadre of creators working in every style and medium, both traditional and digital. The best artists from the United States, Europe, China, Australia, South America and beyond have gathered into the only annual devoted exclusively to works of fantasy, horror, science fiction, and the surreal, making Spectrum one of the year's highly most anticipated books. Featured in SPECTRUM 21 are over 300 diverse visionaries, many of them world-rewned, including Paul Bonner, Donato Giancola, James Gurney, Iain McCaig, Shaun Tan, Sam Weber, Allen Williams. With art from books, graphic vels, video games, films, galleries, advertising and the fine arts, Spectrum is both an electrifying art book for fans and an invaluable resource for clients looking for bright new talent. The entire field is discussed in an invaluable, found-where-else Year In Review. Contact information for each artist is included. Often imitated, never equaled, SPECTRUM 21 continues the freshness and excellence that was established twenty years ago.
- Author BiographyJohn Fleskes is the president and publisher of Flesk Publications. He has published over fifty books to date. Fleskes has contributed to numerous books as writer, editor and designer and serves as the director of the annual showcase Spectrum: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art.
- PublisherFlesk Publications
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSanta Cruz
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFlesk Publications
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight2071 g
- Width238 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byJohn Fleskes
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.