All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGive your fifth grader a fun-filled way to build and reinforce spelling skills. Spectrum Spelling for grade 5 provides progressive lessons in prefixes, suffixes, vowel combinations, variant consonants, rhyming words, and irregular plural uns. This exciting language arts workbook encourages children to explore spelling with brainteasers, puzzles, and more! Don t let your child s spelling skills depend on spellcheck and autocorrect. Make sure they have the kwledge and skills to choose, apply, and spell words with confidenceand without assistance from digital sources. Complete with a speller s dictionary, a proofreader s guide, and an answer key, Spectrum Spelling offers the perfect way to help children strengthen this important language arts skill.
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSpectrum
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight408 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.63
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $12.02Trending at AU $17.22
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $11.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.