All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionSPEECH Tchoban & Kuznetsov is a trendsetting and international architectural office in Moscow. The architects - the German Sergei Tchoban born in St. Petersburg and Sergey Kuznetsov from Moscow - are rooted equally in Western and Eastern Europe with their architecture and engage in applying the building culture values of each of these cultural spheres to the other. In Russia there is demand for functionality and planning culture, as well as western building standards in terms of expertise and techlogy, whilst in the west the architects see the need to fill the gap as regards architecture as an art form, emotionality, and love of ornamentation. They publicize their views on building culture and building standards through their own bilingual architecture magazine called speech , exhibition activities, and a design for the Museum of Architectural Graphics in Berlin, as well as through their many buildings and urban development plans in Russia. The book presents the philosophy, values and themes of the SPEECH project and shows how they were concretely put into practice in the buildings created by the office.
- Author BiographyProf. Falk Jaeger, architecture critic and architecture historian.
- Author(s)Falk Jaeger
- PublisherJOVIS Verlag
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintJOVIS Verlag
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.