All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether writing a best man's speech or putting together a presentation at work, Speech-making and Presentation Made Easy is an invaluable guide to becoming a successful speaker, with easy-to-use, practical advice on how to: keep audiences engaged; prepare, plan and structure; use visual aids; inspire your listeners; present at work; make wedding and social speeches; and, understand body language. Max Atkinson's Lend Me Your Ears provided a sound and thorough manual to public speaking. Now, with Speech-making and Presentation Made Easy , everyone from any walk of life can pick up quick tips for fast-track speech-making.
- Author BiographyMax Atkinson is currently a visiting professor at Henley Management College and runs a consultancy providing training programmes in public speaking and speech writing. He was Paddy Ashdown's speechwriter in 1987, ran workshops for Ronald Reagan's speechwriters and runs workshops for the Royal Shakespeare Company on the art of oratory.
- Author(s)Max Atkinson
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication04/09/2008
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight115 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.