All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.10Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.44Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone kws that Chelsea Kt can't keep a secret Until w. Because the last secret she shared turned her into a social outcastand nearly got someone killed. Now Chelsea has taken a vow of silenceto learn to keep her mouth shut, and to stop hurting anyone else. And if she thinks keeping secrets is hard, t speaking up when she's igred, ridiculed and even attacked is worse. But there's strength in silence, and in the new friends who are, shockingly, coming her waypeople she never ticed before; a boy she might even fall for. If only her new friends can forgive what she's done. If only she can forgive herself.
- Author BiographyHannah Harrington resides in Michigan with one dog and too many cats. When she isn t busy writing like a crazy person, she enjoys arguing about politics, watching documentaries, playing guitar (very badly), and speaking about herself in the third person. You can find her online at hannahharrington.blogspot.com, facebook.com/hannahharrington and on Twitter @hharrington_.
- Author(s)Hannah Harrington
- PublisherHarlequin Teen
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleHarlequin Teen
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHarlequin Teen
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.