All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey call it 'speedcubing'- and mind-bending blur of quick twists and turns that solves Rubik's Cube in times that have been clocked at less than 20 seconds! Today, thanks to the 2003 revival of the Rubik's World Championships, speedcubing is spreading like wildfire. Here, complete with detailed illustrations and basic as well as advanced solving techniques, is the ultimate speedcuber's guide. It t only gives the solution to the familiar 3X3X3 cube (which has 43,252,003,274,489,856,000 - that's 43 quintillion - possible positions), but also the 2X2X2, 4X4X4, and staggeringly difficult 5X5X5 puzzles. With millions of cubes out there and countless would-be champions looking for tips to improve their times, this is the definitive manual for this unique sport.
- Author(s)Dan Harris
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication19/06/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.