Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJane Green, author the best-sellers The Beach House and Second Chance, follows happily married Alice who moves from London to the USA only to discover that her life is t as fairy-tale as it seems in Spellbound. Alice has everything. So why isn't she happy? After all, she has a handsome husband, a gorgeous home and membership of London's most exclusive clubs. Okay, Joe can't keep his hands to himself - but she got what she wanted, didn't she? When Joe's indiscretions force a transfer to New York, Alice hopes it'll be a fresh start. And when they find a beautiful old house in Connecticut she is overjoyed. For a while Alice and Joe are as happy as newlyweds. But then the late nights and unexplained absences start. Alice is desperate to give her marriage a fairy tale ending. What should she do? Stay and fight for Joe? Or try to break the spell he's cast over her? 'Will have you hungrily turning page after page' Heat 'Green whips up a sparkling morality tale that points the finger at bad boys and low-rent romance' Independent 'Her books are just damn readable' Glamour Jane Green's vels, including The Other Woman, Jemima J., Babyville, The Love Verb (published as Promises to Keep in the USA), Girl Friday (Dune Road), Life Swap (Swapping Lives), Straight Talking, The Patchwork Marriage (Ather Piece of My Heart), Mr. Maybe, and Bookends, are as moving as they are funny and have achieved best-seller status internationally. Spellbound is published in the USA as To Have and to Hold.
- Author BiographyJane Green is the Number One bestselling author of fourteen novels: Straight Talking, Jemima J, Mr Maybe,Bookends, Babyville, Spellbound, The Other Woman, Life Swap, Second Chance, The Beach House, Girl Friday, The Love Verb, The Patchwork Marriage and The Accidental Husband. Jane and her husband live in Connecticut with their blended family of six children.
- Author(s)Jane Green
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight309 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.55
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.