All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Keats, celebrated nineteenth-century Romantic poet, owed much to a handful of close friends who helped shape his short literary career. Spellbound looks at the lives of Charles Cowden Clarke, Charles Brown and Joseph Severn, recognising the influence they all had on the young writer. The importance of their friendship to Keats and his to them is vividly described, along with the poignant account of Keats' final days in Rome under the care of Dr James Clark. Illustrated throughout, including letters to and from the poet, Peter Davey pays close attention to the significant aspects of his friends' lives in Keats' own tragically brief and troubled life. A refreshing and fascinating insight, Spellbound is meticulously researched - a must-read for all Keats' fans.
- Author(s)Peter Davey
- PublisherIndepenpress Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen Press
- Weight379 g
- Width144 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.