All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the New York Times bestselling author of A Vision in Velvet comes more spooky sleuthing with Lily Ivory, vintage boutique owner and gifted witch... Lily would like thing better than to relax, enjoy her friends, and take care of business at her store, which is booming thanks to San Francisco's upcoming Summer of Love Festival. But as the ufficial witchy consultant to the SFPD, she is pulled into yet ather case. A woman has jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge, and her apparent suicide may be connected to a suspicious botanica in the Mission District. When the police investigate the shop, they ask Lily to look into its mysterious owner, whose granddaughter also appears to be missing. As Lily searches for the truth, she finds herself confronted with a confounding mystery and some very powerful magic...
- Author BiographyJuliet Blackwell is the pseudonym for the New York Times bestselling author who writes the Witchcraft Mystery series, including A Vision in Velvet and Tarnished and Torn; the Haunted Home Renovation series, including Home for the Haunting and Murder on the House; and, together with her sister, the Art Lover's Mystery series. The first in that series, Feint of Art, was nominated for an Agatha Award for Best First Novel.
- Author(s)Juliet Blackwell
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleWitchcraft Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintObsidian Mysteries
- Weight159 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.