Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis is one of four launch titles in the IMPACT Writing Series , initiating and resourcing collaboration between parents and teachers to raise standards of English. The materials have been tested in schools and provide various opportunities for using, applying and exploring literacy skills in real and fun contexts. They support all the National Curricula and satisfy OFSTED requirements for homework in the primary school. This book contains practical, photocopiable activites with specific spelling and phonics aims for Key Stage one that can be undertaken at home with adults. Each activity is illustrated and includes a te to parents or carers explaining the purpose of the activity plus a response slip to be completed and returned to the teacher. Teachers' tes explain the language concepts, suggest ways that the tasks might be undertaken at home and give ideas for extension activities. The book includes links with the National Curriculum as well as tes on the relevance of the activities to the Scottish and Northern Ireland English Language programmes. The opportunities provided in this book include: developing analytical skills; exploring relationahips between sounds and symbols; looking at simple spelling patterns; writing common letter strings; using common prefixes and suffixes; exploring word families.
- Author(s)Alan Newland,Ruth Merttens,Susie Webb
- Date of Publication17/05/1996
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleIMPACT Writing S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/02/1999
- Content Noteline illustrations
- Height210 mm
- Reading Age4-8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.