All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition of the best-selling Spelling for Literacy series consists of six books designed to reflect fully the demands of the latest National Curriculum. The books cover all the statutory requirements, which specify sounds and spelling patterns, as well as the n-statutory guidance including all curricular word lists...together with many others! Preserving the popular format of the original series, each book contains forty sets of words, with each set arranged across three pages: an overview display page, for pinning to the wall or showing on screen; a practice page, to include using the words in context, and a `Learn, write, check' page to reinforce the learning process. By using these books, teachers will cover every word and every spelling pattern required for the 2014 curriculum.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Weight439 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.