CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionSpellman's Standard Handbook for Wastewater Operators, Volume 2: Intermediate Level provides information and unit process trouble-shooting guidance required on a daily basis, t only by the plant manager, plant superintendent, chief operator, lab technician, maintenance operator, but more importantly by and for the plant operator, and those in preparation for taking the entry-level Class IV/Class III or Grade I/II operator examinations. This handbook was prepared to help operators obtain licensing and to operate wastewater treatment plants properly. It can be used as a textbook in technical training courses in technical schools and at the junior college level. This is the second volume of a new study guide and readily accessible source of information for review in preparing wastewater personnel for operator certification and licensure. These handbooks are resource manuals and troubleshooting guides that contain a compilation of wastewater treatment information, data, operational material, process control procedures and problem solving, safety and health information, new trends in wastewater treatment administration and techlogy, and numerous sample problem-solving practice sets, many based on actual tests.
- Author(s)Frank R. Spellman
- PublisherTechnomic Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/08/1999
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTechnomic Publishing Co
- Weight866 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.