Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have a desire to spend time with God, a desire to glean golden nuggets from His truth? Perhaps you long to draw closer to your maker, but you are having trouble learning how to trust God through the various circumstances that have occurred in your life. Spending Time with God will help you view all of life's situations as being beneficial to your spiritual growth and personal relationship with your heavenly Father. Christ showed the importance of having intimacy with God the Father, as He would oftentimes steal away to a secluded area to be alone with Him. In a world that tries to keep us busy, we too must place a priority on intimacy with our Father, for at the Lord's feet we receive power, guidance, and kwledge to seek His face. Spending Time with God is a Christian devotional that equips you with wisdom, encouragement, and strength to remain faithful to God and give thanks to Him in all circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:18). As you dedicate yourself to spending time with your Father, get ready to discover how He has destined you for greatness.
- Author(s)Charles E. Jordan Jr.
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight631 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.