All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionWe're close to 3.14 million SPHDZ, but there is still a lot to be done. Michael K., Venus, TJ, and the SPHDZ are working hard to keep kids signing up to be Spaceheadz. But Agent Umber of the AAA (Anti Alien Agency) is relentless and the unseen leader of Spaceheadz turns out t to be who anyone expected! Full of twists and turns, the third book in the out of this world series continues. And a bigger mystery is about to be revealed!
- Author BiographyJon Scieszka is the first National Ambassador for Young People's Literature in the USA, named by the Library of Congress. He is the author of some of the best known and funniest books written for children and is the creator of the Trucktown series. Jon is a former school teacher and an avid promoter of literacy - particularly for boys. His website www.guyssread.com focuses on his national campaign. Jon lives with his family in Brooklyn, NY. Shane Prigmore is currently a development and story artist at Dreamworks Feature Animation and he was a principle character designer on the stop motion feature CORALINE. Shane lives in California.
- Author(s)Jon Scieszka
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSpaceheadz
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Content Notef-c jkt (gloss film w-sculpt emboss + spot matte); b-w int halftone art
- Weight371 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Illustrator(s)Shane Prigmore
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.