All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.19
- AU $28.75Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $28.60
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $33.56Trending at AU $34.00
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.39
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Morocco, Malta and Andalucia in the west, to Turkey, Leban and Iran in the East, the food and flavours of the Middle East permeate almost every aspect of daily life in that region. Orange blossom and rose petals, spice- encrusted slow-cooked meats, fermented yoghurts, dates and olives - these are the flavours that have captivated visitors for centuries and that have experienced a recent surge in popularity in western kitchens. Following on from the popular television series, Spice Journey the book takes readers on a whirlwind tour of Middle Eastern food at its best. Awardwinning Maltese-Australian chef Shane Delia journeys to the well-trodden souks, street food stalls as well as private dining rooms of locals across six countries in the Middle East, in search of the most authentic and representative local recipes to bring back to his kitchen. Spice Journey offers 80 of these recipes distilled for the home cook, accompanied by hundreds of stunning images shot on location. This is a stunning volume for anyone who has ever dreamt of taking their own spice journey.
- Author BiographyShane Delia's Spice Journey is in its third television series, screening in Australia on SBS, in the UK, Europe, Africa and the Middle East on the Travel Channel and in Asia and the Pacific on the Discovery Channel. He is the owner of award-winning Middle Eastern restaurant Maha in Melbourne.
- Author(s)Shane Delia
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication24/02/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width200 mm
- Height258 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.