All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNic Bishop's trademark close-up photographs show the beauty and otherworldliness of spiders. Simple, engaging text conveys basic information about spider body parts, life cycles, web, and prey. A double-gatefold opens to reveal a stop-action sequence showing a jumping spider leaping!
- Author BiographyNic Bishop is the author and photographer of many award-winning books for children, including RED-EYED TREE FROG; CHAMELEON, CHAMELEON; NIC BISHOP SPIDERS; and most recently, NIC BISHOP LIZARDS. He has a doctorate in biological sciences and a passionate interest in many of the smaller animals on our planet. Originally from New Zealand, Nic lives in Michigan. Visit him online at www.nicbishop.com.
- Author(s)Nic Bishop
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width214 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.