All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe legendary figure who launched the careers of Spike Lee, Michael Moore, and Richard Linklater offers a -holds-barred look at the deals and details that propel an indie film from a dream to distribution.
- Author BiographyJohn hunted down, represented, and, in some cases, financed over twenty first-time independent features by directors including Spike Lee, Michael Moore, Richard Linklater, and Kevin Smith. After writing this chronicle of that era, he created and hosted IFCtv's first original series Split Screen, a globe-trotting, magazine-format show by filmmakers for film aficionados, which eventually took him and his family to Fiji's remote 180 Meridian Cinema. When he returned, Pierson moved to Austin to teach in the University of Texas Department of Radio-Television-Film, where he's interviewed over seventy notable industry guests in his RTF master class.
- Author(s)John Pierson
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note20 b&w photos
- Weight567 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine738 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.