All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionIncrease ROI through more effective brand marketing According to CMO.com, we are exposed to more than 5,000 brand messages each day. Marketers call this creating engagement, and each comment, share, or re-tweet is supposed to be a win. But is this deluge of content really working to shift perception, change behavior, or sell products? The truth is, only 5% of people say that social media has a profound effect on their purchasing decisions. Moreover, only 2.7% of people are willing to stick their neck out on the line to recommend your brand via social media, a factor kwn as social risk. In SPIKE Your Brand ROI, public relations maven Adele Cehrs shares her strategy for effective engagement: it s all about timing. This book will teach you how to recognize, anticipate, or even create a SPIKE a Sudden Point of Interest that Kick-starts Exposure. This is your opportunity to reach people when they are primed to hear your message, and your brand is most relevant to their lives. Based on the author s actual engagements with clients like Yum Brands, Lockheed Martin, DuPont, and more, this practical guide outlines a new, pragmatic approach that will enable you to: * Learn to recognize brand patterns that are driven by audience interests and outside events * Focus your energy, resources, and money when your brand is top-of-mind * Decrease your marketing spend while increasing your bottom-line benefits * Maximize benefits or mitigate damage by anticipating when your company, association, or nprofit is going to be in the spotlight * Retool traditional word-of-mouth initiatives for optimum results With Adele Cehrs' proven methodology, you can turn a SPIKE into a strategic platform from which to improve results, build respect, and boost your ROI.
- Author BiographyADELE CEHRS, the owner of Epic PR Group, has served as PR strategist for clients like DirectTV, Johnson and Johnson, DuPont, Lockheed Martin, and Verizon. She frequently serves as a media expert for Forbes and the Wall Street Journal, and has trained numerous CEOs in the art of media management. Using her SPIKE method, Adele has transformed virtually unknown businesses, including 1-800-Flowers.com and Georgetown Cupcake, into multimillion-dollar household names.
- Author(s)Adele R. Cehrs
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleASAE/Jossey-Bass Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width156 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.