Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.91Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrue or false? In selling high-value products or services: 'closing' increases your chance of success; it is essential to describe the benefits of your product or service to the customer; objection handling is an important skill; open questions are more effective than closed questions. All false, says this provocative book. Neil Rackham and his team studied more than 35,000 sales calls made by 10,000 sales people in 23 countries over 12 years. Their findings revealed that many of the methods developed for selling low-value goods just don't work for major sales. Rackham went on to introduce his SPIN(R)-Selling method. SPIN(R) describes the whole selling process: * Situation questions * Problem questions * Implication questions * Need-payoff questions SPIN(R)-Selling provides you with a set of simple and practical techniques which have been tried in many of today's leading companies with dramatic improvements to their sales performance.
- Author BiographyBestselling author Neil Rackham is a psychologist with over 25 years experience as a researcher and consultant to some of the world's leading companies, including AT& T, Microsoft, IBM, Chase Manhatten and McKinsey. In the United States he is President of a leading consulting firm specialising in sales performance. Rackham is also the author of companion volumes Account Strategy for Major Sales and The Management of Major Sales, both published by Gower in hardback.
- Author(s)Neil Rackham
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/1995
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.