All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFor spinners and weavers alike! Get in-depth information on fiber properties and color choices, as well as beautifully photographed samples. Weavers who spin their own yarns have the ability to choose fiber type, method of twist insertion (woolen, worsted), twist amount and/or direction, finishing methods, and grist. Author Sara Lamb focuses on the process of spinning for specific results, providing detailed instructions, a sampling of projects, variations, and a gallery of pieces by other spinners. Sara takes the reader to the very source of woven fabric- introducing the thought processes and concepts related to choosing fibers and how to spin them with finished fabric in mind.
- Author BiographySara Lamb is a well-known fiber artist and a sought-after teacher in weaving, dyeing, and spinning. She has written extensively for Spin-Off and Handwoven magazines, and a contributor to Interweave books including Colorworks, Handspun Treasures from Old Peru, Homespun Handknit, All New Homespun Handknit, as well as several Interweave Design Collections. She lives in Grass Valley, California.
- Author(s)Sara Lamb
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight567 g
- Width216 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.