All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollectors, antiques dealers, and textile tool lovers will rejoice: Pennington and Taylor are back with ather great book about spinning wheels, including over 350 color photos to illustrate their painstaking research. Their emphasis is the American spinning wheel from 1775-1900, with substantial sections on fancy European wheels and the accessories that textile tool collectors crave. Special sections are devoted to Shaker wheels, patent wheels, and famous makers. In addition, there is extensive coverage of chair wheels, Irish castle wheels, double flyer wheels, and an appendix with over 1000 makers and their marks. The pictured items are all from important private collections that have never been seen before.
- Author BiographyThe authors have collected and written about spinning wheels for over 30 years.
- Author(s)Michael B. Taylor
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note363 color
- Weight1660 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.