Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.71
About this product
- DescriptionStunning, cutting-edge thriller with a chilling supernatural twist from Japan's stylish new literary star, the acclaimed author of Ring. Pathologist Ando is at a low point in his life. His small son's death from drowning has resulted in the break-up of his marriage and he is suffering from traumatic recurrent nightmares. Work is his only escape, and his depressing world of loneliness and regret is shaken up when an old rival from medical school, Ryuji Takayama, turns up on his slab ready to be dissected. Through Ryuji's bizarre demise Ando learns of a series of mysterious deaths that seem to have been caused by a sinister virus. From beyond the grave Ryuji appears to be leading Ando towards a suspicious videotape -- could this hold the answer to the riddle of the strange deaths? Or is it merely the first clue? When Ando meets Mai, an attractive former student of Ryuji's, his desire to solve the puzzle transcends curiosity and becomes a matter of life or death. Spiral is the stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed Ring, and can also be read as a standalone.
- Author BiographyKoji Suzuki is a literary star in his native Japan, where he is also a respected writer on childcare, having brought up two daughters. Ring, the prequel to Spiral, has sold 2.8 million copies to date and spawned a cult Japanese film that is fast becoming a classic, as well as a successful Hollywood remake. Koji Suzuki lives in Tokyo but loves to travel.
- Author(s)Koji Suzuki
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication25/06/2005
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/04/2012
- Weight250 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Translated byGlynne Walley
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.