All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionF. Scott Fitzgerald had a busy and productive literary apprenticeship, writing in a great variety of genres. This volume contains his writings for the student magazine at his high schools and his Princeton writings for the Daily Princetonian, the Princeton Tiger, and the Nassau Literary Magazine. Of special te in this volume are the complete lyrics that Fitzgerald composed for three student musical comedies mounted by the Triangle Club at Princeton - Fie! Fie! Fi-Fi! (1914), The Evil Eye (1915), and Safety First! (1916). The volume includes a scholarly introduction, a record of variants and emendations, and numerous facsimiles and other illustrations. Explanatory tes identify the literary works, Broadway shows, movie queens, stage stars, politicians, historical figures, criminals, sports heroes, and popular songs referred to by Fitzgerald in these early writings.
- Author BiographyJames L. W. West III is Sparks Professor of English at Pennsylvania State University.
- Author(s)F. Scott Fitzgerald
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2010
- Series TitleThe Cambridge Edition of the Works of F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight510 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJames L. W. West
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.