Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b><i>Am I Meant to Become a Parent? Why Can t I Conceive? What Is My Unborn Child Trying to Tell Me? </b>In this reassuring, supportive, and accessible book, leading clairvoyant and medium Walter Makichen offers guidance to prospective parents eager to create a warm, nurturing environment for their soon-to-be-conceived-or-born children. Applying the wisdom and insights he has gained through twenty years of communicating with these spirit babies, Makichen helps you resolve issues about starting a family actively participate in the psychic process of creating a child and move past your worries and fears about becoming parents. From the seven essential chakras that link our body, mind, and spirit to why pregnant women are superpsychic, you ll discover: * How to create the energy that nurtures spirit babies* How to understand how past lives and chakras relate to your unborn child* The conception contract what it is and what it means for you and your child* How karmic pairings affect conception and pregnancy* Why miscarriages occur and what they can signify<b>Plus</b> spirit babies and guardian angels spirit babies and adoption spirit babies and dreams and much more Featuring inspirational examples of couples who are w happy parents, as well as breath exercises and healing meditations at the end of each chapter, <i>Spirit Babies </i>tells you everything you need to kw to become the parent you were meant to be.
- Author BiographyAs a teacher and clairvoyant adviser, Walter Makichen has over two decades of experience leading workshops, lecturing, and providing guidance to clients through the Center for Self-Teaching, an organization he founded, dedicated to helping people understand the metaphysical and spiritual aspects of their lives. He lives in Washington State with his wife and many wonderful Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, and offers ongoing spiritual counseling to individuals and couples.
- Author(s)Walter Makichen
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelta (imprint of Dell Publishing)
- Weight294 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
Most relevant reviews
- jazd2312 Dec, 2016by
Highly recommend reading this book whether you are trying to conceive, have children, or have lost a child of their own. This is definitely helping me through my loss.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.