Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of poetry evokes those places where the spirit inhabits, and lingers there until the familiar soaks into one's heart and mind.
- Author BiographyLegrand McMullen grew up in Asia and the United States. He has travelled through Europe, Central America, Canada and Alaska. His poems have been published in the Lake Superior Review, California State Poetry Quarterly, Pacific Poetry & Fiction Review, Pigiron Magazine, Carousel Magazine, and Chrysalis Magazine. He has published two other volumes of poetry, Nineteen, and Half Of The Sky. He resides in Virginia.
- Author(s)Legrand McMullen
- Date of Publication19/09/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.