All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionChronicling the ebbs and flows of everyday life with poignant transparency, Spirit-taught Words explores themes of love, grace, freedom, and faith. Precisely articulated yet fiercely honest, it brims with a sincerity that is sure to resonate with readers of all kinds.
- Author BiographyDeborah is a writer based out of Calgary, Canada. She is currently studying Communications and Journalism and is driven by her passion for God, people, justice, and adventure. In her spare time, she enjoys spoken word and photography. Above all, Deborah has a heart to share truth and encouragement, and through her writing, desires that people would be blessed and lives would be changed.
- Author(s)Deborah Mebude
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.