All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA faithful servant of God reveals how to experience a dynamic ministry by listening to God's Spirit and praying for God's intervention in people's lives. Peter Lawrence was a vicar in the Church of England for many years until his death in 2009. As he began to write this book about living fully in the Spirit's healing power, he was diagsed with terminal cancer. Accepting God's will with grace, he has left behind this moving account of the spiritual reality that radiated from him and touched many lives. Blending biblical teaching and self-effacing humor, Peter describes how he discovered the gift of receiving a word from God--and the amazing healings of spirit, mind, and body that resulted. Now readers can learn how God's Spirit can guide them personally, day by day, matter what.
- Author BiographyPeter H. Lawrence was a vicar in the Church of England for thirty-two years. After serving in Birmingham, he spent his last fourteen years as leader of the three churches of Canford Magna, Dorset, until his death in 2009. He is the author of several books including The Hot Line, Doing What Comes Supernaturally, and The Spirit Who Heals.
- Author(s)Peter Lawrence
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.