Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.16
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
About this product
- DescriptionIn this beautiful, full-color, table-top book, Kathleen Norris Cook has collected treasured moments and presented lavish illustrations of the natural wonders which comprise the San Juan Mountains of southwestern Colorado. Both the Rocky Mountain Book Publishers Association and the Colorado Independent Publishers Association named it their coffee table-essay Book of the Year. A master of subtleties of light and the art of composition, Cook presents awesome displays of the mountains which some people call the most beautiful in the world.
- Author(s)Kathleen Cook
- PublisherWestern Reflections Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestern Reflections Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1524 g
- Width320 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.