CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionWords are both profound and direct, spiritual and tangible yet having the ability to reach the soul. This collection is a window of the heart; the product of one writers experience. Walk through each piece, receive help and gain understanding of a God who loves and accepts. At the end, is a hope for you to recognize and kw the power of the Word.
- Author BiographyLeigh Karen Graves-Ware was born in Connecticut and raised in a family where education was stressed. By the age of 18, she had experienced brokenness, in her relationships, in her body and in her mind. The losses she experienced brought her to the breaking point. It was in the time of crisis that she became acquainted with the Lord Jesus Christ. Leigh came face to face with the power of God as a shelter in the time of crisis, and a restorer of the broken heart. Through adversity and lifes challenges, she learned the power of the written word as a means of release and healing. The words that were meant to bring relief became an avenue for help and inspiration to others. Leigh has ministered as a poet, guest presenter, trainer, and speaker for retreats and special events. Leigh is employed in the criminal justice system as a substance abuse Counselor Supervisor, and she has worked providing training in Spirituality and Faith Communities for Substance Abuse Counselors. Leigh also serves in leadership in the music ministry with her husband singing on the Praise and Worship Team and she has written songs and recorded songs for the New Life Restoration Choir. She is a founding Board Member of Tzedaka Community Development Corporation and works with Youth Sports Teams in her community. She enjoys being a team mom, writing and spending time with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Leigh Karen Graves-Ware
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.