All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty essays confront issues of vital importance to Australian cities - to the places we live, what they are, what they could be. They range from the international experience to the social and 'dream' experience of the home and suburb. There are historical overviews and visions for future change and planning approach. Roads, water and public transport are all addressed. The essays are written in hour of Hans Westerman, planner, academic and visionary and himself a contributor to the book.
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1993
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Content Noteillustrations, maps, plans, portraits
- Weight502 g
- Edited byRobert Freestone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.