All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe paradigms of conflict for spirited women in drama often differ from those of comparable male heroes. As a character active in determining her own fate, the spirited woman must choose between self-realization in the private sphere, the traditional stronghold or prison of women, and the public sphere, an area of particular peril for women. In either case the hero's identity is established largely by resistence to or direct defiance of the behavioral rms for her sex.
- Author(s)Julie D. Prandi
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies Series 1: Germanic Languages and Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight250 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.