Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA gentle, honest, informative and moving book, essential for anyone whose life has been touched by breast cancer. Spirited Women addresses the many practical and emotional issues faced by women of diverse backgrounds as they journey with the experience of breast cancer. Based on the experiences of hundreds of women who talk frankly and bravely about how breast cancer has changed their priorities, affected their self esteem, their sexuality and their relationships, and has provided unexpected opportunities for growth. Gentle, honest, informative and moving, Spirited Women is an essential book for anyone whose life has been touched by breast cancer.
- Author BiographyPetrea King is a leading light in the field of holistic health in Australia. She has received the Advance Australia Award and the centenary Medal for her contribution to the community and was one of the nominees for Australian of the Year in 2004. Petrea lives in Bundanoon, NSW, where she runs residential programs for women with breast cancer and others affected by life-threatening illnesses. Petrea is the author of the bestselling Quest for Life, Spirited Women and Sometimes Hearts Have to Break. Your Life Matters is her most recent work.
- Author(s)Petrea King
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2004
- ImprintRandom House Australia
- Weight360 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.