Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe little village of Malagwa was like any other Eskimo village in the upper confines of the Arctic except for the mischievous spirits who wafted across the lands in a cold mist to claim the lives of both children and adults. There was hiding from the death grip of the spirits who entered igloos at their will. All the village's families were too concerned with their own fears to bother with the other's sorrows, yet one family lived the farthest, banished to the outskirts of Malagwa-a single mother and her daughter Itherica, the demon child. Despite her striking godlike beauty, Itherica was feared by everyone. During one of the community's regular seances conducted by the Witch Mother, also kwn as the Soul Seeker of the Malagwan, the Witch Mother sees death, war, and ather disturbing vision-that the spirits will soon come for Itherica. After the Witch Mother abruptly dies, the villagers have choice but to banish Itherica and her mother from Malagwa, hoping that the spirits will t snatch anyone else. As the spirits haunt the ice and wreak havoc among the living, only one little girl has the power to change the future.
- Author BiographyThe Phantom Publisher is the invisible face of the writer next door, the mask of the forgotten writers, the silhouette of a great ghostwriter, and the memory of lost writers.
- Author(s)The Phantom Publisher
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication24/11/2009
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.