All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis selection of papers present spiritual education as a distinctive field of academic enquiry in its own right. It is divided into three sections: religious and theological approaches; psychological and anthropological approaches; and pedagogical approaches.
- Author BiographyClive Erricker is County Inspector for Religious Education, Hampshire. The volume editors are co-editors of the International Journal of Children's Spirituality Cathy Ota is Research Fellow, Education Research Centre, University of Brighton.
- PublisherSussex Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSussex Academic Press
- Weight462 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byClive Erricker,Dr Cathy Ota,Jane Erricker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.