All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionMidlife - our 40s and 50s - can be some of the most important years of our lives in spiritual terms. They are also times of change, which can include turbulent emotional transitions as we encounter a range of challenging personal issues. Tony Horsfall t only addresses a number of such issues - from facing up to the past to renegotiating relationships - but explores how to navigate a spiritual journey through these years, leading to deeper faith and a closer walk with God.
- Author BiographyTony Horsfall is a freelance trainer and associate trainer with EQUIP, a missions programme based at Bawtry Hall near Doncaster, England. He is an elder of his local church in West Yorkshire, and , regularly travels abroad leading retreats and Quiet Days. He has written a number of other books for BRF, including Servant Ministry (2013), Rhythms of Grace (2012), Working from a Place of Rest (2010) and Mentoring for Spiritual Growth (2008). He also contributes to New Daylight Bible reading notes.
- Author(s)Tony Horsfall
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.