All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionLife is full of challenges, both big and small. Spirituality is here to offer solutions. Over the course of his career as physician, teacher, and bestselling author, Deepak Chopra has received thousands of questions from people facing every kind of challenge. They have asked how to lead more fulfilling lives, how to overcome relationship problems and personal obstacles. What s the best way to deal with a passive-aggressive friend? Can a stagnant career be jump-started? In a world full of distractions and stress, how does one find time for meditation? Hidden among all of these questions are answers waiting to be uncovered. In this groundbreaking book, Chopra shows you how to expand your awareness, which is the key to the confusion and conflict we all face. The secret is that the level of the problem is never the level of the solution, he writes. By rising to the level of the solution in your own awareness, you can transform obstacles into opportunities. Chopra leads the reader to what he calls the true self, where peace, clarity, and wisdom serve as guides in times of crisis. For Chopra, spirituality is primarily about consciousness, t about religious dogma or relying on the conventional tion of God. There is greater power for success and personal growth than your own awareness. With practical insight, Spiritual Solutions provides the tools and strategies to enable you to meet life s challenges from within and to experience a sense of genuine fulfillment and purpose.
- Author BiographyDEEPAK CHOPRA, a member of Oprah's SuperSoul 100, is the author of more than sixty books translated into over eighty-five languages, including numerous New York Times bestsellers in both the fiction and nonfiction categories. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)M D Deepak Chopra
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Read byM D Deepak Chopra
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time330
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.